Building Cartesi community of developers and users in Ghana

As a crypto enthusiast and advocate, my activities over the years have been to support the ecosystem developed, and promoted at my local area and country.
It is time we give attention to the ever growing CARTESI BLOCKCHAIN.
I am proposing to kickstart a series of meetups events across Ghana dubbed "Building CARTESI COMMUNITY OF DEVELOPE
RS AND USERS IN GHANA "
All in attempt to stimulate and galvanize attention, enthusiasts and support to build a community to embrace Cartesi as developers, users and entrepreneurs.
I would like to hope the community will pay attention and support my initiative.

2 Likes

Great initiative! Keep on going :blush:

1 Like

Appreciate the compliments!

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in supporting Cartesi’s ecosystem and the initiative to build a community of developers and users in Ghana. We look forward to connecting with you directly to learn more about your goals and execution plans, in order to assess if and how this idea can be better shaped for accessing a grant.

1 Like

I still want resubmit this proposal, even though the grant committee did not pass it through, i still believe it is fit and purposeful for the CARTESI growth and development, especially here in Ghana.

Which part of Ghana do you intend to run events? How do you run up devs and what kind of devs are you targeting? Further, are your events technical or non-technical? Let me know and will see how I can help since we have ETHAkwabaa in Kumasi in late March or early April. Thanks.

1 Like

@Cryptotraveler, thanks for your interest and response regarding my proposal BUILDING A CARTESI COMMUNITY OF SOLANA DEVELOPERS AND USERS IN GHANA. We are looking at organising the events in Kumasi at the various campuses and tech hubs. Eventually, roll it to cover other parts of Ghana.
Will be indeed great to work with you here in Kumasi during ethAkwaaba. Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Lets connect on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoTraveler1 and Telegram: Frisco_dAnconia.

Ok, check my dm on telegram as well. Thanks